Tanamu Tanami Gift set comes in a gift box. You can add a Gua Sha tool or Gua Sha Facial Massage Gift Set - simply select the item from our face & bidy collection.
Tanamu Tanami Series Key Ingredients:
Tamanu Tree & Oil (Calophyllum inophyllum L.) is an evergreen tree distributed in Asia, Africa, and Pacific countries and has been used as a traditional cosmetic and medicinal agent for centuries. The tree was considered 'sacred' in ancients times. It has a proven benefit of antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and wound healing.
Increase collagen production on the skin, moisturizer.
Strong antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, and antimicrobial properties
Moisturizer, anti-inflamatory, enhance the hair and skin's natural barrier function
Reduce symptoms of respiratory conditions and digestive disorders
Reduce nausea, ease cramps, alleviate arthritis-related symptoms
Facial Pressure Point
· Relieve tension headaches
· Alleviate nasal congestion
· Releases jaw tension
· Reducing anxiety and improving sleep
· Relieve eye pressure
· Restoring focus and calming your mind
Pressure-point massage enhances circulation and relaxes facial muscles, while eliminating toxins and reducing puffiness, sallowness and sluggish skin. Suitable for all skin types, from sensitive to acne prone and aging. Use clean hands to activate pressure points on your face, using a combination of gentle pressure and massage with one or two fingers for at least 30 seconds to 2 minutes per pressure point. Use this routine anytime of day to soothe, revive, and rebalance your energy.
1. Apply a small amount of Tanamu Tanami oil to a clean face.
2. Start by gently massaging your neck with upward strokes.
3. Move on to your cheeks and use upward and outward strokes to lift and tone the skin.
4. Massage your forehead with upward strokes from your eyebrows to your hairline to smooth out any wrinkles.
5. Use your index and middle fingers to gently massage your eye area in a circular motion to reduce puffiness and dark circles.
6. Move on to your jawline and use upward and outward strokes to lift and tone the skin.
7. Finish by using gentle tapping motions all over your face with your fingertips to improve blood flow and stimulate collagen production.
8. Take deep breaths throughout the massage to increase relaxation and oxygen flow to the skin.
9. Massage the oil into your skin until absorbed and enjoy your glowing skin or apply your usual skincare on top.
Follow these steps, to increase circulation, hydrate your skin, and achieve a more youthful, rejuvenated appearance. Repeat this massage 2-3 times a week for best results.
Tanamu Tanami Soap :
Tanamu Tanami oil is anti inflammatory and super antioxidant. Therefore, promotes the formation of new tissue and healthy skin. Derived from the same formula as the Tanamu Tanami oil, this organic soap bar helps with various skin problems such as allergies, acne scars, blisters, dry skin and many more.
When used daily, the soap also softens and nurtures the skin while keeping it hydrated and nourished, promoting attractive and healthy skin. It has been medically proven to improve the condition of the skin.
top of page
€65.00 Regular Price
bottom of page