Sat, Nov 18|
Thai Foot Massage and Reflexology Course
An excellent and relaxing Thai Traditional curriculum for the Health & Wellbeing of your clients and the people you love ! Anti-Stress and Detoxifying, the Thai Foot Massage & Reflexology will leave your clients satisfied on both worlds of Health and Wellness.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 9:00 AM – Nov 19, 4:00 PM
Agios Athanasios, Eptakomis 1, Agios Athanasios 4105, Cyprus
About the event
** REGISTRATION PERIOD ENDS 30.10- registration will close sooner if the course is full as spaces are limited to 20 students!
Dates : Saturday and Sunday 18-19/11/2023
Course Teacher: Elina Elia, TMC Certified Thai Massage Practitioner & Teacher of Thai Massage, Owner of Hammock Wellness Centre.
Duration: 2 days, 12 hours split in 6 hours each day. Maximum of 10 students.
Class Schedule for both days:
Morning Practice 9:00-12:00
Lunch Break 12:00-13:00
Afternoon Practice 13:30-16:00
In this course, you will learn how to use the foot reflexive zones according to Thai Medicine as part of a Thai Foot Massage ritual via the TMC (Thai Massage School of Chiang Mai) curriculum! It will help you comprehend how to promote the well-being of your customers, friends, and relatives, through the use of manual pressure, massage techniques, and reflexology the Thai way with the use of a Thai wooden stick. In addition, you will expose yourself to the health benefits of this practice.
You will also learn :
- To offer a foot bath
- Foot wrapping technique
- Foot warm up massage
- Reflexology points according to Thai Medicine, using the wooden stick.
- Basic Leg, Arms, Shoulder techniques for a complete Massage treatment.
- Offer a 1 hour Thai Foot Massage & Reflexology treatment
You will receive:
• Certification Diploma, The TMC curriculum is approved by the Ministry of Education of Thailand, and the Thai Government.
• The original TMC Thai Foot Massage & Reflexology English workbook with images and texts to continue your practice at home after the course.
• A link to an online video with the steps to have a visual assistant after the course!
• A Thai wooden stick.
• Foot Reflexology Chart More Information: In this course, you will be both giver and receiver in order to experience how a full treatment is performed, the importance of touch, how it should feel before/during/after, and the effectiveness of the Thai Foot Massage & Reflexology treatment itself. There will be both a practical and written exam so you can feel 100% confident performing what you learn to all different cases of clients that may approach you in the future.
- Beginners in the field of health & wellness, it is a good first contact with touch/pressure and has less physical demand than most massage therapies.
- Active massage therapists, self-employed or members of a Spa team, you learn new techniques, spend more time practicing, offer your customers a more traditional approach, or simply polish your skills and learn a mew way to enhance your clients Wellbeing.
- Care givers, nurses, nurturers… If your job is to take care of elders or children, then this is a great way to help them with their overall well-being .
- Couples, friends, and people who love to give massage. Learn to take care of each other, and learn the healing power of touch.
COURSE FEE: € 300
DISCOUNTED FEE if you book before 18/10/2023 : €280
IMPORTANT: 30% is required as deposit before the beginning of the course to guarantee your attendance, and to book your place. The remaining balance will be paid at the first day of class.
CANCELLATION POLICY : No refund if the student cancels less than 15 days before the course, or if the student never attends. In a rare case that a course is cancelled by the Instructor, all fees are refunded.
PAYMENT DETAILS : 30% Deposit can be sent either via Revolut on 99938121 (username : @ehammock ) or via Bank Transfer ( contact your Teacher for more details )