Time & Location
Aug 30, 9:00 AM – Sep 03, 5:00 PM
Hammock Wellness Centre, Eptakomis 1, Agios Athanasios 4105, Cyprus
About the event
During this 5 day (30hrs) training we will enhance the knowledge and curriculum we learned during Level 1. In this training, the whole sequences from Level q will be repeated for a better understanding of the curriculum sequence.
What will you learn:
- Sequence Practice with the help of cards
- New Figures and Sequences added in the curriculum
- A deeper understanding of the Sen Sib Theory
- How to make and how to apply Thai Herbal Compress in Thai Massage
- Learn how to make a Massage Plan for certain MIT cases i.e for tired arms/legs
There will be a written and practical examination. Practical examination is based on an ongoing evaluation of the student skill in understanding and performing the sequences safely,effectively, and politely.
Morning Practice 9:00-12:00
Lunch break 12:00-13:00
Afternoom Practice 13:00-16:00
Class will start at 9am so make sure you are there always 15-20 minutes earlier to dress, pack, clean your feet etc