Intensive Thai Massage Foundation Course - Level 1
Time & Location
About the Event
** REGISTRATION PERIOD ENDS 04/06/2021 **
An intense 30-hour course with an International Certification Diploma from TMC School of Chiang Mai, Thailand, approved by The Thai Government and the Thai Ministry of Education. No previous experience is required as this is The Foundation of Thai Massage.
Duration and Course time-schedule:
A 30-hour Thai curriculum covered in 5 days. The course schedule is from 9:00 to 12:00 and 13:00 to 16:00. You will practice 6 hours every day, including demonstrations by the Teacher, giving massage, and receiving massage in return.
Number of people: Class Limited to 4 students (for now)
What is Thai Massage (Nuad Boran)?
Please follow the link to my website and read my article about Thai Massage – a brief on its origin and philosophy: https://www.hammockcare.com/massageclinic
What will you learn?
- The 2 theories of Thai Massage
- Contraindications in Thai Massage Practice
- How to safely perform 160 different massage positions on the Sen Sib lines of Thai Medicine, following TMC School of Thailand High Standard Curriculum.
- The relationship of Thai Massage & Breathing.
- After the course, you will be able to provide a Full Body Thai Massage for up to 2 hours traditionally on the mattress.
- You will receive th most comprehensive book of Thai Massage with images and text to follow up with your practice during and after the course.
Examination for this course is an on-going evaluation process of your progress and technique performance since day 1 to make sure you have finalized and perfected a safe application of all positions. A short quiz will be given during the week.
Course Fee and Cancellation Policy:
• The full price is €630
• REGISTRATION PERIOD ENDS 4/6/21
• A 30% deposit of the declared amount is strictly required to secure your place at the course!
• No refund in case a student cancels less than 20 days before the course or if the student never attends. In a rare case that the course is canceled there will be a full refund if the student claims it and if the student does not wish to attend a future course !
➡️ Keep Learning: Students will be offered a free one to one 30 minute consultation meeting with their Teacher about their practice , approximately a month after they have practiced their skills .
Who is the Teacher?
Elina Elia is the Owner & Founder of Hammock Wellness Centre in Limassol, an active Therapist at Hammock Massage Clinic, and an affiliated Teacher of Thai Massage with TMC School in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Elina’s background in Fine Arts allows her to value the main tool of a Therapist, her hands, as the tool to a creative Bodywork Practice and to achieve a deeper connection with each of her clients, without shifting and drifting from the main element of her practice, which is the direct, traditional, and manual approach to Health & Well-being.
IG: @elinaelia_hammock /@hammock_wellness_centre